American College of Hair Designis dedicated to educating quality students with the fundamental knowledge to meet the challenges of a career in cosmetology, esthetics, and Instructor Training, both today and in the future.
Each student admitted to the school receives individual, hands-on instruction in the technical skills, professional services, business and job related information. Each student also participates in closely- supervised cosmetology services while apprenticing in the clinic.
Each unit of study offered by the school is designed to provide a broad base of knowledge and understanding in order to maximize the graduate's employability.
Additional objectives of the program are:
- To develop the students technical abilities to the highest level.
- To develop professional qualities and self confidence within each student.
- To counsel each student in the variety of opportunities within the field of cosmetology arts and sciences.
- To introduce and teach the techniques involved in the latest products, equipment, and styling trends.
- To educate students to perform professional services used in the treatment and beautification of the skin, hair, and nails with confidence and dignity.
- To fulfill all requirements of the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology.
~Tahereh Benscoter, Owner of American College of Hair Design